About Radial Engineering Ltd.
Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - Radial Engineering Ltd. is a global leader in audio interface technology, guitar effects, and a major supplier of acoustical materials.
The following are quick facts about Radial Engineering Ltd:
- Radial was established in 1991 and incorporated in 1992 as JP CableTek Electronics Ltd.
- The Radial brand was originally developed for a range of cable products.
- The first Radial DI box was launched in 1996, called the Radial JDI.
- Radial is a privately held company, owned by President and CEO Peter Janis.
- The company is located in Port Coquitlam, a suburb of Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada.
- Radial headquarters measures 25,000 sq-ft (approx 2,500 sq-m) with a 24ft (8m) high warehouse.
- Radial has over 75 employees in Manufacturing, Marketing, R&D, Shipping and Administration.
- Customers are backed by 18 in-house Sales & Customer Support team members.
- Radial believes in hiring staff on merit regardless of race, religion or sex.
- The company provides comprehensive medical, dental and RSP programs for staff.
- During the holiday season, the company closes for one week to allow staff time with their families.
- Radial carefully adheres to the employment guidelines set out by the province of British Columbia.
- Radial has been exporting products to the USA since 1996 and globally since 2000.
- All products are conceived and designed in house, and produced using a network of specialty fabricators.
- Radial ships over 90,000 electronic items and hundreds of thousands of sq-ft of Primacoustic panels each year.
- Warranty repairs are currently tracking at less than 1/1000, the lowest in the industry.
- Most Radial products are supported with a 3-year transferable warranty.
Sorry, there are no products matching your search.