Truetone V3 VS-XO
The right channel has pronounced mids without being honky. In addition to Drive, Tone, and Volume knobs, it also has a 3-way Clipping (diodes) switch, a 3-way Bass switch, and a Clean Mix knob. The left channel also has Drive, Tone and Volume knobs, along with a Bass knob, but with flat mids, making it sound very amp-like. The VS-XO is a tone-experimenter’s dream pedal. The sound options are nearly endless.
On top of that, the VS-XO is the first Truetone (formerly Visual Sound) pedal to incorporate True-Bypass, but done our way. Bob Weil invented foot-switches which look traditional, but interact with gold-plated relays, and will last forever. RG Keen invented a circuit to keep them quiet. You also have the choice of internally switching the Pure Tone buffer on or off with each channel.
If you use a switching system or want to change the order of effects, no problem… separate Ins and Outs allow for that. If you just want to plug one cable in and one out normally, you can do that too. And since we didn’t skimp on anything having to do with reliability, the VS-XO is covered by the Truetone Lifetime Warranty.V3 Series common attributes:
• Each channel can be set to either True Bypass mode or buffered, via internal switches. The buffered mode utilizes Truetone (formerly Visual Sound)’s Pure Tone circuit.
• Features the custom designed Forever Footswitch rated for 10 million hits. This interacts with relays having gold-plated contacts.
• Lifetime Warranty… even for second or third owners.
• Separate inputs and outputs so each side of the pedal can be used in a loop device, or midi switcher. Also possible to reverse the order of effects with a patch cable. Just like having 2 pedals, but in 1 housing.
• Small, pedal board friendly size, with front mounted jacks. Smaller footprint than 2 MXR or similar sized pedals.
• Comes in a black velvet bag inside the package box.