Truetone V3 H2O
V3 Series H2O
The V3 H2O is more than a mere re-boot of one of the finest dual pedals of all time; it is a carefully thought out complete redesign. It has all the classic tones from its storied past, yet the capability to give the user the otherworldly tones of what is yet to come. To make the V3 H2O more pedal board friendly and rugged, the housing and footswitches have been updated. To give the chorus circuit more versatility, knobs for chorus/vibrato, and tone, along with switches for detune have been added. The Echo keeps its stellar warmth, yet now has the trance inducing ability to go into controlled oscillation. The V3 H2O is truly the finest echo and analog modulation pedal available.
– Analog voiced Echo channel
– Extremely versatile fully analog Stereo Chorus capable of true pitch vibrato
– Light, lush, Leslie, or pulsating out-of-this-world effects
– Pure Tone buffer on/off and separate Input and Output for each channel
– Change order of effects, patch in a loop, or use a switching system
– Reliable and silent True Bypass switching with the custom designed Forever Footswitch™ rated for 10 million hits.
V3 Series common attributes:
• Each channel can be set to either True Bypass mode or buffered, via internal switches. The buffered mode utilizes Truetone (formerly Visual Sound)’s Pure Tone circuit.
• Features the custom designed Forever Footswitch rated for 10 million hits. This interacts with relays having gold-plated contacts.
• Lifetime Warranty… even for second or third owners.
• Separate inputs and outputs so each side of the pedal can be used in a loop device, or midi switcher. Also possible to reverse the order of effects with a patch cable. Just like having 2 pedals, but in 1 housing.
• Small, pedal board friendly size, with front mounted jacks. Smaller footprint than 2 MXR or similar sized pedals.
• Comes in a black velvet bag inside the package box.