Greer Amps Pork N Beans Boost
The Pork N Beans boost is based on a vintage Rangemaster. This pedal utilizes an AC128 Germanium transistor, and amplifier quality components. Hand wired on a vintage style tag strip, this pedal is built to last and push your sound into tone heaven! The Pork and Beans features a two position toggle switch, and a single volume control. This pedal gives you two options on the boost sound. The Beans setting provides the user a "treble" boost. The Pork setting provides the user a "mid-range" boost. This pedal can get you into the territory of Mr. Clapton, or Mr. Page...even Mr. May's tones are accessible if you have the right red guitar and vintage amp!
- Germanium AC128 boost, based on the vintage Rangemaster circuit!
- Two tonal options--pork for fat midrange, beans for treble crunch!
- Classic tones available at the click of a switch!
- Push your amp into vintage, gritty, singing sustain!
- True Bypass!
- Uses 9-Volt battery or standard neg. center, 2.1mm power supply.
- Built with top quality components