Earthquaker Devices Aqueduct Vibrato
- True pitch-shifting vibrato
- Easily conjure swampy vintage-inspired vibrato, synth-like sonar pulses, touch-sensitive pitch modulation, chorus, flanger, and tactile tremolo bar-like pitch bends from a single pedal
- Eight modulation modes
- Sine: The smoothest and most subtle of all waveforms, sine waves are most commonly associated with classic amp-like vibrato.
- Triangle: Triangle waves have a sharper rise and fall than sine waves with a more pronounced pitch bend at the peak of each LFO cycle.
- Ramp: Like a triangle wave with a twist. The Ramp waveform has a sharp sonar pulse followed by a rapid downward slope with a synthesizer-like sustain and release.
- Square: Square waves are the most rigid and abrupt of the waveforms. Rather than gliding smoothly between pitches, square waves produce an instant on-or-off transition between notes.
- Random: introduces a “warped record” effect at low settings and rolls the dice on an unpredictable assortment of greasy pitch-bends as the Depth is increased
- Env D: Envelope-Controlled Depth mode. The waveshape is set to a sine wave, the speed of which may be adjusted using the Rate control. The Depth control sets the sensitivity of the envelope - the point at which the effect kicks in as you play. In this mode, your pick attack sets the intensity of the modulation. The harder you dig in, the more pronounced the effect.
- Env R: This is Envelope-Controlled Rate mode. In this mode, the input level (i.e. pick attack) controls the LFO rate. Play harder for faster modulation or lay low for slower modulation speeds. The Rate control adjusts the sensitivity of the envelope. Depth selects the LFO intensity.
- Env P: This is Envelope-Controlled Pitch mode, which we’ve lovingly nicknamed “The My Bloody Valentine setting.” If your instrument doesn’t have a tremolo bar, it does now. In this mode, the frequency modulation is controlled by the dynamics of your pick attack and not the LFO.
- Flexi-Switch™ allows for momentary and traditional latching-style switching
- True Bypass
- Silent relay-based switching
- All-analog dry signal path
- All-digital wet signal path
- Lifetime guarantee
- Current Draw: 68mA
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output Impedance: <10K Ohm
- MAP: $199.00 USD
- Dealer Cost: $139.30 USD
- GTIN-12: 855755007343
- SKU: EQDAQUE
- Boxed Dimensions: 5.5” x 3.25” x 3.25”
- Out-of-box Dimensions: 4.75" x 2.50″ x 2.25″
- Boxed Weight (USA): 1.1 lbs.
- Each and every Aqueduct is constructed with human hands in Akron, Ohio, USA.
More from this collection